Help finding a girly iPhone 4 case.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mra1989, Aug 17, 2010.

1. mra1989 macrumors member

So here's the deal, the lady friend is finally upgrading her 3G to the IP4 and I insisted on her using a case with this particular phone, so in order for her to comply she gave me a couple a guidelines for a case.......yeah married men and guys in relationships I know you've been here at some point. She wants a purple case that is light and doesn't add to much volume to the thin phone but still provides ample protection. I personally haven't the slightest clue where to look for a feminine iPhone case so I was hoping someone who's purchased one could school me a little bit. Thanks in advance

2. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Check out your local AT&T store. I've seen a case or 2 like what you've described.

3. Silenthillnight macrumors member

iSkin has a purple case, might be what you're looking for.

http://www.iskin.com/iphone4/solo/

I went through the same thing. My younger cousin wanted a green case. Ended up getting a replicase for her.

4. r6girl Administrator/Editor

r6girl

Staff Member

Speck offers their CandyShell and PixelSkin HD cases in purple. I have a PixelSkin (thicker than the HD version) now and have owned one of their Fitted cases in the past and have found them to be of very good quality.

5. clads01 macrumors member

6. Lunarnova macrumors newbie

I got the Ifrogz Luxe case from AT&T that is a hot pink that blends down into a dark purple. It says Ifrogz Purple Fusion on my receipt. Very girly which is why I bought it for myself! :D

7. chanerz macrumors 6502a

8. mra1989 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks everyone. Something tells me the final decision will be between the iskin's transparent purple case or the speck purple candy.

9. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

If you get the Canyshell make sure it's the revised version with the wider camera hole so it will not effect the flash on camera.

10. mzri macrumors newbie

Get the iskin case, the ifrogz offers absolutely no shock protection. The iskin comes in purple and pink :)

11. sixxmum macrumors 6502a

sixxmum

There is a pretty mauve sort of purple version of the inCase Slider

12. icecrystal23 macrumors 6502

13. intervenient macrumors 6502a

I bought the revised CandyShell yesterday and I absolutely love it, and that's a big deal from someone who's absolutely hated cases.

14. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Where did you pick it up from?

15. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

She might want to consider that a case alone may not be sufficiently girly. I skinned my iPhone 4 with a matte finish skin from Decal Girl, just as I did with my laptop, Kindle, iPad, and previous iPhone.

Added the pink Apple bumper while they were still available, pink headphones, and a soft carry bag from etsy, and I've got the girlyest iPhone on the planet...for now. LOL

Seriously though, there's a lot of ways she can customize her phone beyond the case. Adding a skin is an inexpensive one, and it adds scratch protection as well as some decoration.

Attached Files:

16. Gustariana macrumors newbie

I am a girl and I ordered the scosche bandedge in purple to go along with a gelaskin.

I don't have pics as the gelaskin is not here yet but I am sure it will work out well.

Only caveat is that my only requirements were purple.. i don't do over the top girly that well...

Right now I am rocking a purple TPU case from the mall. It is a translucent but flexible. It actually works really well for being a cheapo case.