Help finding a metal/brushed aluminium look bumper

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Hustler1337, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Hustler1337 macrumors 68000

Hustler1337

Hi,

I'm in need of a new case for my iPhone 4 and am looking for a bumper which is/looks like metal/brushed aluminium/silver. I've been looking around the forums, ebay and youtube but have had no luck. :( I'm not wanting something similar to the Blade Aluminium-style cases where there are distinct contours, but rather a standard frame (just like the iPhone is naked).

The Mophie Juice Pack's side on this pic is the similar sort of design I am looking for:

[​IMG]

If anyone can recommend any sort of bumper case similar to what I'm looking for it would be much appreciated. Any pointers, names, urls or whatever.

Thanks! ;)

2. rgarjr, Feb 19, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2012

rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

3. Hustler1337 thread starter macrumors 68000

Hustler1337

Thanks guys for the replies. Funnily enough I was previously using the SGP Neo Hybrid EX (Satin Silver), very similar to the ones you've suggested. I liked the case a lot, however, over time the silicon base started getting a bit too loose and the greyish painting on the volume and mute buttons started to fade and disappear. FInally, the case frame snapped where the dock connector port is. At the moment I'm using my Griffin Reveal case.

Anyways, I'm reconsidering going back to SGP, following the lack of similar cases that I can find. What's the difference between the SGP Neo Hybrid 2S and the Neo Hybrid Snow from the SGP Neo Hybrid EX i previously owned?

ALthough I like the SGO Neo Hybrid Snow, it seems the silicone only comes in white? :(

Thanks. ;)

4. dtjay7 macrumors regular

Have you looked at the SGP Linear Ex in Silver? It seems like a good fit for what you want.

5. JMies419 macrumors 6502

6. YMark macrumors 6502a

YMark