Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Slav2009

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 18, 2009
Okay this is a LOOOONG shot... but here goes :)

Back in the day, probably early 2000's, my friend had an electronic artists CD, and I remember the first song on the album was a recording of the guy sitting down, shuffling about, then there is a Mac startup sound like he's just booted up his Mac, and it says something along the lines of "hello mr sanchez, what would you like to listen to today"... you hear him hit some keys on his keyboard and loads up the next track.

I have been desperately seeking the name of the artist or songs or album! I'm out of touch with the guy who owned the CD so that's a lost cause.

Any idea, maybe someone owns this CD where there is a definite distinct Mac startup sound on the first track...

Thank you :)

Internal Fury

macrumors 6502
Aug 13, 2010
sorry i couldnt help but i searched all I could think of. when i searched you also but this on other sites I see. when you say electronics you mean techno?

Slav2009

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 18, 2009
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Yes i posted elsewhere I need all the help I can get! Lol...
Yep I mean techno-ish when i say electronic

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.