Help Finding Iphone App Like site?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by labman, Jul 19, 2009.

1. labman macrumors 604

labman

Somebody posted a internet site and said to add it too, your iphone. it looked like a App page on a Iphone with all kinds of info. I know this sounds weird but I really liked this site. I had to exchange my phone and lost the site. I am just hoping to find it again! I have searched but no luck.

2. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

3. labman thread starter macrumors 604

labman

That's what I trying to remeber!

can't remember a name or anything I looked like I iphone app page had restaurant, coffee shops all kinds off things worked just like the apps with out having to put them on the iphone. I wish I could give better detail. I know this is a shot in the dark. I tried searching here and google. I do know it was posted here and I think it was in this section too.

4. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

You can save a link to any website to the apps page of the iPhone ... I know, that just made it harder.

Seriously, without the name of the site, you probably won't get any answers.

5. labman thread starter macrumors 604

labman

No

I had it on my Iphone Lol not that Dumb! I lost my bookmarks when a Genus traded mine at apple. I know it's a stab in the dark. It was a cool site so I thought it was worth trying!