Help Finding Noise Isolating Headphones (Over the Head) for ~$30

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by solo118, Nov 18, 2013.

1. solo118 macrumors 65816

Hi All,

I am traveling overseas this weekend, and naturally I would like a set of headphones that will be comfortable to wear for the long haul and isolate noise decently as engine noise can get annoying! I have pretty decent in ear headphones, but after a while they become uncomfortable so hopefully an over the head set would be helpful.

I am on a limited budget, as I do not fly overseas too often nor do I use my headphones too often as I usually have my ipod set up in my car.

Upon my searching on Amazon, the reviews are not too helpful and there are people saying that headphone X is the best money they ever spent but at the same time there are people saying that the same headphone X is the worst thing they ever put on their ears. I would much rather hear the advice of MR forum members!

If anyone can please recommend me a decent set of headphones for $30 give or take, I would greatly appreciate it. If it's on Amazon it would be even better so I can take advantage of my Prime membership.

Thanks in advance!!

2. solo118 thread starter macrumors 65816