HELP: Fonts, Illustrator CS2 Experts?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by fuzzface71, Mar 30, 2008.

1. fuzzface71 macrumors newbie

New forum member here.

I've had this problem for a few weeks now. And I really don't know what to do.

A few weeks ago, I decided to delete a few fonts that I think, I won't ever need, but before I can actually delete them, I got a message saying "some fonts can't be deleted". So, I figured I put them back to my font book.

Anyways, after that my Illustrator CS2 won't open anymore. Photoshop and others would still work. Did I screw up my fonts? A friend has suggested to uninstall and then re-install just Illustrator (w/c I did), but that didn't work either.

Now, I have a .html file that I can't delete/trash. And my Illustrator CS2 still won't open. I figured maybe, I'll just re-install Tiger and start fresh? Or is that a bad idea? Can I fix this problem myself? (with your guide of course)

I really need help. I need my Illustrator to do a project.

Thanks in advance. :(

2. fuzzface71 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

Im not sure what this will do to your adobe, but do you think you can try to goto macintosh HD->library->application support, and delete "adobe" folder? (or better just change the name of that folder so you can restore it if needed)

4. fuzzface71 thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm not sure what you wanted me to do? Delete the Adobe Suite?

5. fuzzface71 thread starter macrumors newbie

BUMP, please anyone? I really don't want to re-install, but I'm getting desperate. :(