Help! Game won't close!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by theryan923, Jul 25, 2010.

1. theryan923 macrumors newbie

Hello, I recently downloaded star wars the force unleashed and when I was setting up my configuration settings before the game it asked if I wanted to use a xbox 360 controller or a keyboard, so I chose the controller (thinking i didn't need any previous software to run the 360 controller). Now i'm stuck at the main menu of the game and my controller won't work with my macbook and the keyboard on my mac doesn't work because i didn't chose the keyboard setting. Is there any way to get back to the desktop screen? like crashing the macbook somehow? I tried command-q and command w to try to get back to my desktop but i can't. Can someone please help? Thank you in advance!

2. mgartner0622 macrumors 65816

mgartner0622

Well first off, Force Quit the Application using Command-Option-Esc as seen here : http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3411

And second, if that does not work, just force shut it down. Hold down the power button for 8 seconds or until the screen turns black and you hear a clicking noise (The clicking is on some MacBooks only)

That should fix it right up for you!

3. theryan923 thread starter macrumors newbie