Help getting album Artwork

Discussion in 'iPod' started by duellist, Dec 7, 2008.

1. duellist macrumors newbie

Okay so I started ripping my cd's to my Itunes(PC) and would like to get the album artwork to go with the cd's. The problem is itunes says I need a account to get the covers and in order to create a account I have to give a credit card which I do not want to do. I tried albumartexchange.com but when I drag and drop it does not show up. Am I going about it the wrong way? or is there some other method. If someone can help it would be appreciated.

2. MM07 macrumors 6502a

For me, I have iTunes, so I get most of them there. If iTunes does not have what I need, I go to Amazon.com and get them there.

I go to the image, right click, copy image. Then I go to the first song in the album, click on the cover art on the bottom left in iTunes and paste.

Good to go from there.

3. danvan21 macrumors regular

there is a cover art itunes widget. i think its at apple.com. I use it alot and it works great. It retrieves the artwork form amazon for me.

4. DMoney0023 macrumors member

is there a certain size the image has to be when doing copy and paste?? Some covers show up blank(all black) when I get them from google