Help glass screen

joseph34

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Please I need help
Somebody know which cases fits with the benks unique pro glass screen protector
I have it on my 6+ but I want to buy cases, I just have the magpul that one fits good
some over here know what kind of cases can I use with the benks unique pro glass
Please let me know

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68020
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
Please I need help
Somebody know which cases fits with the benks unique pro glass screen protector
I have it on my 6+ but I want to buy cases, I just have the magpul that one fits good
some over here know what kind of cases can I use with the benks unique pro glass
Please let me know
I have the benks on my 6 plus as well. Both Apple silicone and leather cases fit fine with it. The Caudabe and Shumuri cases also fit. The Incipio NGP fits but just barely. If your protector is misaligned, even a bit the NGP won't work. Zoogue also works.

joseph34

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
I have the benks on my 6 plus as well. Both Apple silicone and leather cases fit fine with it. The Caudabe and Shumuri cases also fit. The Incipio NGP fits but just barely. If your protector is misaligned, even a bit the NGP won't work. Zoogue also works.
I can't found any case with caudabe name,
It's that correct the name or is caudable?

Nhwhazup

macrumors 68020
Sep 2, 2010
New Hampshire
image.jpg
I need cases that cover the buttons power and volume, but thanks for your info, all of you provide me has the naked buttons
My favorite case, after trying dozens is a plain black TPU Staples brand case. It is super thin and lightweight so most likely won't offer much drop protection but it also doesn't put extra bulk to my 6 plus. It gives me the extra grip I need but doesn't catch lint or dust. It also fits the phone like a glove with no branding. And it fits perfectly with the Benks as well. This one covers the power and volume buttons and also has very good tactile clicky feel.
image.jpg
image.jpg