HELP !!! Griffin Elan form or Contour Flick ???

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by macman4291, Jul 17, 2008.

1. macman4291 macrumors regular

Jul 23, 2006
    MY apple store has one of each left, and I they are holding them, I have 1 hour though to get one of them, can you please Help me, which would you Get ????
  2. brock2621 macrumors 6502a

Jun 8, 2007
    Ordered an Elan about 15 mins ago... free shipping and 20% off with "FIREWORKS" code. Came out to $23.99. That's still outrageous for a case but not compared to what some people are prepared to spend.
  3. Daremo macrumors 68020

Jul 3, 2007
    I have the Elan Form and I love this case. It feel really "solid" on the phone.
  4. macman4291 thread starter macrumors regular

Jul 23, 2006
    Can you tell me about it, is it better or just like the incase Slider?

Will the plastic scratch the back of the phone ? Or the Chrome bezell

Would an anit glare film be ok, like would it fit

These are two reviews on apple online about the case which threw me a little off. can you comment on these

"Terrible case. Does not protect the glass of the iphone. I scratched the back of my glossy black iPhone while putting in the case.
    I would not recommend this case to anyone. "

"I have really enjoyed the Griffin Elan for the first iPhone, so I bought this one for the 3G. It looks and feels fantastic, but it simply does not fit the phone. It is too short. So, when I put my 3G in the case, the top end was still wide open like an alligator's mouth because it could reach around the top of the phone to close.
    I hope Griffin remakes this case with the correct dimensions, which I'm sure they will, I'll re-buy it, but I'll try it out in the Apple store first just in case."