help help help (Contact Info for Apple?)

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by moffie, Feb 26, 2009.

1. moffie macrumors newbie

can anyone help me find an email address i can write to about my iMac. it has been in repair for 6 weeks and now it would appear it is lost. the service from apple in spain is rubbish and i want someone in the head office in the states to kick some ass here in europe

any help appreciated

moffie

2. Digital Corsair macrumors newbie

Did you not ship it in via a trackable method?

3. moffie thread starter macrumors newbie

help help help again

i called apple head office (in spain where i live) thery told me to take it to an apple reseller which i did 6 weeks ago and now it appears lost. last seen heading for madrid .

the incident number given to me by apple now appears not to be a valid number despite the fact it was emailed to me by apple themselves

i am pulling out my hair

4. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

The reseller should have provided you with paper work that they received the machine. Contact the reseller.

5. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

From From the Forum Rules:

6. moffie thread starter macrumors newbie

imac repair in spain

thanks for the tips so far yes i do have a stamped receipt from the reseller who subsequently sent it off to madrid.

I wanted apple to try and intervene because the service is appaling..

I was also hoping that if i contacted apple US they may be more sucessful in getting some info out of apple spain.

The original estimate of 15 days repair has gone on for 6 weeks and my main point is that apple spain gave us the incident number and told me where to take it. now 6 weeks later apple spain say they have no idea where it is and the number they gave me is not correct.

is there no email address for apple? i have posted loads of feedbacks from the main site but they have not even been acknowledged

Sorry to the moderator this is my first post and i am so angry i can hardly type. !!!!