After initial problems, I had homekit working perfectly for a couple of weeks. When I was out of the house, my August Lock and Schlage locks were visible and controllable. Since the iOS updates, they are now not working again. I removed everything and added everything again. I also turned on two factor authentication and made sure everything is on the newest software. Rebooted and cycled everything but a few things don't work. It tells me I need to update the August firmware which I'm certain I'm on the latest one. It also doesn't connect as a hub so I can only control my devices while I am at home but not remotely. So buggy!