Help! How do I get my photos back??

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Snowman3459, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Snowman3459 macrumors 6502a

I posted a thread asking how to get various things back onto my iPhone, after a restore, without using a backup.

I just restored it and of course everything is deleted. I synced my contacts back but how do I get all my photos back??? I was told I could do this but I have no idea where.

2. xela24678 macrumors regular

well first, check if you have the settings so they can be synced. Click on your iphone in itunes and click the photos tab. click sync all or what you want and then click apply. Hope it helps

3. Snowman3459 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'm not talking about photos that are currently on my computer. I'm talking about the photos that I have taken with my iPhone. There is no option for that.

4. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Those are only in a backup unless you copied them over to your computer before restoring.

5. xela24678 macrumors regular

that can't be recovered unless you saved them on your computer.

6. Snowman3459 thread starter macrumors 6502a

ahh dang. alright forget it then. I have to restore from a backup then. Too much to lose.

7. mrat93 macrumors 65816

mrat93

Noooooo! Download JuicePhone (if you have a Mac.) You can retrieve data from iPhone backups.

http://www.addpod.de/juicephone