[HELP] How do I keep my AT&T $25 unlimited data when I preorder?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Prissy, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Prissy macrumors 6502

God damn... Anyone know? I chatted with 3 different AT&T reps and they all told me different stories. And finally a manager confirmed that I can keep ALL the plans that I currently have (I have a $25 unlimited date plan) when I get the new iPhone 4S, I'll just have to call them before I activate the phone. Should I believe his/her words?

2. Kendo macrumors 68000

I pre-ordered through Apple's website and was given the option of selecting my unlimited plan for data. My minutes and text plan that I am grandfathered in were given to me automatically.

3. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

4. Prissy thread starter macrumors 6502

Yes I read this article this morning already...

----------

is your grandfathered data $30? Mine is $25... I do see the $30 unlimited plan but that's is not what I want.
    the $30 one? or $25?

5. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

AFAIK, AT&T never had a $25 dollar unlimited iPhone plan. The original edge iPhone was $20. Any phone after that required you to up it to $30. Are you sure you don't have the $30 one and some FAN discount on top of it or something?

6. Starbuckpga macrumors regular

Same for me as well. It was the last option on the left. Although it said $30 for me which is what I've been paying since day one.

7. Prissy thread starter macrumors 6502

Sorry mod please delete this thread... I misread... My plan was $30... My fault.. :mad: