Help - How Do I Make A Photo Album?

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by infam0uz, Mar 12, 2011.

1. infam0uz macrumors regular

infam0uz

(For an ipad2)

Im clueless on how to organize a photo album, i wanna make a folder/album labeled as wallpaper and other albums for other uses of pictures.

I tried making a new folder then have itunes sync it with that folder name and it doesnt work, (like i have a collection of wallpapers) it was synced and it was labeled under Photo Library but would like to make a new album with the name i want to provide.

Im using a windows based computer, but i may have the software for what im needing.

Let me know. Thanks.

2. infam0uz thread starter macrumors regular

infam0uz

Nevermind I Figured it out after doing some several hours messin around.

If anyone wants to know how - Heres the steps below!

(FOR COMPUTER/PC USERS - Windows) Not Sure if Mac would do the same.. doesnt hurt to try!

Before opening up itunes to sync the photos - The Following Things to make this work and a easier process.

01 - You would need to install adobe photoshop album starter edition (not sure if you need photoshop to make it work)
    http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/thankyou.jsp?ftpID=3616&fileID=3404 (To Download Photoshop Album Starter Edition)

02 - Once Installed, Open up the album starter and click file > get photos > from files and folders or any of the options you wish to get the pictures from and select them (any photos you want)

03 - On the Right Side of the Application, you'll see "New" (To Create a New Collection) A popup pops up asking you to make a folder name
    [​IMG]

04 - Drag Photos to the folder on the right side pane (where the folders is)

05 - In ITunes - Go to Photos

06 - Sync Photos From: (Theres a list to select- Folders or Photoshop Album) (YOU NEED PHOTOSHOP ALBUM OPEN STILL)
    [​IMG]

07 - Click "Selected Albums" The Folders from the photoshop album shows up, Select Them and Sync

08 - Voila You're Done, Check your Photo App On Your ipad to see the folders listed as an album.

Easy Process!