Help! How do I purchase Apple Upgrade Programme!?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by infanthercules, Sep 9, 2016.

1. bluedukies8 macrumors 6502

bluedukies8

If you follow the steps to pre-order from the main iPhone section on Apple's site it will let you reserve one for pick up in store (if any are available). You will have to complete the setup process in store so they can run the credit check.

2. idealcheese macrumors member

I tried to order but no option to enroll in the program. Now all black models are sold out with 4-6 weeks shipping. Thanks, Apple. I stayed up for nothing.

3. bluedukies8 macrumors 6502

bluedukies8

There was/is an option to "enroll". After you select the model you want, carrier, color, & size....you get to pick the payment option. Once you select the Apple iPhone Upgrade program it gives you two options...."I'd like to enroll" or "I'm already part of the program".

I knew the black would go quick in either finish. There were reports of low quantities. Can't win them all I guess.

4. idealcheese macrumors member

Not for T-Mobile customers. No option for upgrade program. I tried AT&T and it gave me the option, but couldn't complete because I don't have AT&T number and billing info. Damn!

It took me until about 3:10 to get access to the store, and by the time I exhausted my options for enrolling in upgrade program, the black models were sold out.

5. infanthercules thread starter macrumors newbie

infanthercules

Apple website went down for a good hour this morning, when relaunched it had the option to use the upgrade programme, all sorted!