HELP: How to delete Spaces Preferences (From SL)

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by cecoleman, Jul 7, 2011.

1. cecoleman macrumors regular

Okay I know the thread title is confusing. But here is the deal. I had some specific applications configured for Spaces in Snow Leopard to run in multiple spaces so when I switched they would go with me to that space. However with Lion I use spaces completely different. I really like the new implementation. However the old settings from Snow Leopard are still in effect. Example, when I open the Twitter App in Lion in one space and switch to another one, the Twitter app goes with me. Well in Lion Apple has removed the settings to change specific apps from doing this. I want these settings removed and put back to the default. I'm sure its simple as deleting a preference file somewhere, but I have no idea which file and where to look? Anyone know?

2. simsaladimbamba

I don't know of any .plist file, but have you right-clicked on the Dock icon of the offending applications and looked under "Options" yet?

3. cecoleman thread starter macrumors regular

Dude... you are a genius. I can't believe I overlooked that little detail. Problem solved. I thought I was going to either have to install it clean or do some crazy terminal hack.