HELP! I cant use internet on my iphone 3G??

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Mly1637, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Mly1637 macrumors newbie

Hi, i have a iphone 3G with OS 4.0.2 unlocked and jailbroken. I use t-mobile for the wireless provider, i understand back then you can use the t-mobile internet on the iphone for $10, and still some ppl still do. But i cant seem to access it. it keep redirecting me to upgrade my plan to the $30 one. Is there something im suppose to do??

Thanks so much!!!

2. hackthatphone macrumors 68000

hackthatphone

I'd go to in to the store or call them to get this enabled. I use the more expensive data plan with tmobile myself. I know for a fact that there is still a $10 add on unlimited data plan in the even more plus plans. I have the brochure from the other day when I signed up in a tmo store.

3. Mly1637 thread starter macrumors newbie

yes i kno, if i get the $30 one, i can use the iphone internet no problem, bt i know some ppl uses the t-mobile with iphone and pay $10 and can use the internet fine. Technicanlly the iphone is a smart phone so thats why i need the $30. But i kno ppl being using the $10 on iphone fine. So i was wondering if anyone out there willing to share the trick with me because i dont want to pay $30 compare to $10. And also if anyone else know any other way it would be great too, Thanks appreciate it

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You gotta try different APN settings till you find one that works and doesnt give you that message.

5. Mly1637 thread starter macrumors newbie

ahh, thxs so much, and how do i go abt to do that, and what do i enter instead? Thanks again

6. Mly1637 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hi, i found the APN thingy, it ask for username and pass, how can i get one of those?? thanks

7. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You leave those blank.
    For apn enter internet2.voicestream.com