Help i dont know what happen!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Gbezzy6, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Gbezzy6 macrumors newbie

Gbezzy6

ok so i dident realize that my phone was about to die so the next time i pull it out it is dead so when i get home i put it on the charger and it i leave thinking that it will charge and i come back to a apple logo so i am sitting next to it watching tv and it still has not moved from the apple logo so i decide to hard reset it (power button and home button) and it turns it off but then when i try to turn it back on it says its low on battery like it never even got like a whole hour to charge so when i plug it up it goes straight to the apple logo and f i am not mistaken when a iPhone battery is dead and your charge it you have to wait at least like 10 to 15 mins for it to boot up but nope mine went straight to the apple logo so i turn it off again the only way ik how with a hard reset and then i unplug it and then when i try to turn it on it says it need to charge so when i plug it up it does the same thing again...ok so then i think well it must be a glitch or a bug and so i unplug it i turn it on and it goes straight to the logo and i wait like 15mins and it dosent boot then it says it need battery so as of now it is plugged up and on the logo cause for some odd reason i cant jus turn it off weather its plugged up or not cause when i turn it off it turn back on no matter what...

i hope i gave enough info on whats going on lol i tried to be specific so i could get this fixed. i will update on anything new and i hope someone can help.

2. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

3. Gbezzy6 thread starter macrumors newbie

Gbezzy6

i cant connect to iTunes

but i have been in dfu mode and i can get in there cause i was thinking about doing that to let it charge without booting up but i looked it up and some thread said it would not be good for it

but when i was in dfu mode i was recognized but itunes right away...
    since i could get into dfu mode i dident know if i should just boot tethered since it has like no battery at all

4. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

Sounds like you may need a new battery....Take it to an Apple store, they will test it out for you to see if it is the battery or another issue. I assume your phone is not jailbroken?

5. Gbezzy6 thread starter macrumors newbie

Gbezzy6

yeahhhhhh no lol it is jailbroken...so i will prob have to manually replace it myself...the battery themselves are only 5 bucks on amazon and i can get a kit and stuff on amazon to... unless u have another suggestion?

6. Gbezzy6 thread starter macrumors newbie

Gbezzy6

Fixxed

Ok so ig its not a battery problem cause all i took a chance and put it in dfu mode and booted it tethered with redsnow...but i still want to invest into a new battery...cant go wrong there:p