HELP I lost all of my contacts

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by exejun, Dec 14, 2010.

1. exejun macrumors newbie

Hello im a newbie here so hi everyone :)

I took my iPhone 4 to the cellphone company and got it back wiped clean there was nothing on it and no contacts.

i got home plugged it in and it restored it but it only restored all of my apps but not my old setting and NONE of my contacts i tried to restore it again and again and I did a complete cleanup that the phone is back to factory setting and did tried to
    "Restore From Backup" i clicked the oldest one the newer one the in between one . nothing works.
    they all restore it But its just the apps it does not restore my Contacts or my settings :( Can anyone help ?

P.S
    i did not sync it before to any program (outlook yahoo or any thing like that)
    the phone was jailbrooken (la1mRa1n) on 4.1 and I got it back with 4.2.1 (non jailbrooken obviously.

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Apple changed the way they do backups, so you’ve backed up no contacts. You should’ve synced or at least copied your backup to a safe place. Learn from this.

3. hcho3 macrumors 68030