Help I need Replacement parts for iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wiihacker17, Aug 21, 2010.

1. wiihacker17 macrumors newbie

I just got the white front and back for my iPhone 4. I did the job all like it sead on the web and everything was working perfect exept for the front camera. It used to work fine befor all the time. Now it freezes when I try using it on camera app and FaceTime won't show anything at all. I can see people but they don't see me. I have checked if it was loos but it was not. Please help me out. Or if anyone knows where I can get a replacement front camera. Thank you all that help. :(

2. Dstopsie macrumors 6502a

I have a friend who opened a iPhone repair store in Glendale, California. It's called Omach Repair Service and he knows how to fix anything iPhone and he uses only original apple parts. He can fix it and ship it to you. I have been doing business with him for the last 3 months and he's terrific!!!

Here is his phone number 818-660-5450 and his name is Art. I highly recommend Art, a really great guy!!!

3. wiihacker17 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the help I'll contact him asap. Anyone else that may have anything or info let me know please

4. Matth345 macrumors newbie

Lol I suppose GDPfrank has noting to do with http://www.globaldirectparts.com

5. bobthecat23 macrumors member

Lol got caught red handed

6. ri0ku macrumors 6502a

Haha Nice one

I just normally look at the date of the member joining and see what kind of post it is they do... i instantly knew he was just advertising...

7. tizzl10 macrumors regular

tizzl10

lmao! classic! nice catch.

8. kAoTiX macrumors 6502

kAoTiX

OP: Where are you located?

If you need parts I can have them shipped to you direct from my suppliers if you're on in the UK. PM me if you want more details.

9. longboows macrumors newbie

I'm located in Poland and i'm also looking for the front camera for IPhone4.
    Could you please send me details how can i buy this kind of hardware from you ?