Help !!!! I Think My Iphone Is Broke ?????????????

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by macman4291, Dec 15, 2007.

1. macman4291 macrumors regular

I dont know if other people have had this problem.....but lately my camera on my iphone has a pinkish tint in the middle of my pictures....What should I Do ????? Is the Problem a common one ????

Attached Files:

2. JD914 macrumors 6502a

JD914

3. unity macrumors 6502a

Please tell me you don't clean it with chemicals.... If so, looks like you removed the IR filter coating on the camera lens. Try aiming a IR remote at it. If you can see the IR transmission, then thats the problem.

4. macman4291 thread starter macrumors regular

Absolutely NOT, I do NOT USE CHEMICALS.....I am Super OCD with my iphone, I wouldnt even think about it.....They only thing I have is the Powersupport Crystal film....and the ONLY THING I USE to clean my iphone is the Cloth It came with....

I dont understand the problem.....What Should I do....I havent done anything to it....I hardly use it, Im too scarred to take it to a lot of places...like I said Im super OCD about it...so if theres a problem...its nothing I did....

but how should I deal with this problem....should I take it to the apple store....would they replace it and give me another one....how does that work....or would they ship it off ?

5. Eddiestein macrumors member

I've got an iPhone with a working camera and I can see my Apple Remote's IR beam with it. I can't see it with my eyes.

Never used chemicals, heck, never even used water for cleaning. Just my shirt and the included cloth.

Eddie

6. snook911 macrumors 6502a

ya I dont think this is a great test to tell if that's the problem because I just tested it with my remote with a working camera and I can see the invisable IR transmision coming out of the remote. Pretty cool really.

7. iCantwait macrumors 65816

iCantwait

stop pointing a pink light at the wall, that will fix it:D,

Hardware, take it back