Help identifying a case or one similar

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dictoresno, Apr 4, 2015.

1. dictoresno, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2015

dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

My friend bought a clear case the other day from a mall kiosk. I plan on going next week to see if I can find the same one, but thought I would ask here if anyone has also come across it.

It was $10, unbranded and generic. I was made of clear, firm feeling TPU, similar to dizronic's case...but thinner (thin as the MCDODO case). The camera cut-out was one of the larger boxy ones, not the perfectly rounded ones that fit precisely around the camera lens and flash. The ONLY difference from the MCDODO was the sides of the case were extremely tight fitting and couldnt be easily peeled off the sides of the phone. This is exactly what im looking for.

Has anyone found a thin, clear TPU case like this where the sides are very tight and dont peel away? The thinner you go, the softer the sides get. But this case was the perfect combination of the two. I have the feeling the case is a generic/copy of a name brand one, which is why im asking here.

the following link looks almost exactly like it, but no way to tell if the sides are as stiff as the one i saw. And only the first pic showing the 3 iphones in cases with the large camera cutouts, look like it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Apple-i...Domain_0&var=540512468580&hash=item4d240bb7c2