Help identifying a web-site

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by JonHimself, Jan 25, 2009.

1. JonHimself macrumors 68000

JonHimself

I took a photo of this website I was browsing because I really liked the design (it's nothing special, but it just 'spoke to me'... that's lame).
    Anyways, I believe it's an Apple-related site and someone here might know the URL. I can't read it from the photo but I wanted to go back and check it out. I was at work when I came across it on the day of Macworld and didn't have anytime to really look at it.

Attached Files:

2. notnek macrumors 6502

notnek

3. SrWebDeveloper macrumors 68000

SrWebDeveloper

It's a nice concept as to integration of twitter, but no offense, the design is butt ugly in my opinion. You can do better!

4. JonHimself thread starter macrumors 68000

JonHimself

I don't disagree with you, it's simplistic (or minimal, whatever) and pretty boring. I'm just trying to set-up a site and use a lightbox-type display for concert photos and something about this stood out. I'm not sure if I am capable of better, but I guess it's all subjective... there certainly are other websites that I think are better designed than this.

5. JonHimself thread starter macrumors 68000

JonHimself

Thanks for that! I do not thank you for the fact that I spent a long time just reading the stream of twitter feeds but appreciate that you were able to identify it! I must have been reading the macworld feed when I stumbled across it. Thanks again!

6. notnek macrumors 6502

notnek

@SrWebDeveloper - not mine, you should email the people who want to offer them advice.

@JonHimself - no problem, i'm glad you asked about it because i had stumbled on it a while back and had forgotten completely about it. very cool integration with twitter.

and i also agree the design seems to be lacking, but i think the point of it is not to win a design award but to show great integration with twitter.