HELP! I'm stuck in recovery mode after downgrading!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by pedroistheman, Jan 26, 2008.

1. pedroistheman macrumors 6502

pedroistheman

So I followed the directions from http://iphone.unlock.no/#restore-firmware-files and after restoring to 1.1.1 (from 1.1.3) I am still stuck in recovery mode. The instructions gave me a link to apptapp installer, but when I ran apptapp, the only firmware options I was given were below 1.1. I know the standard 1.1.1 jailbreak was jailbreakme.com, but as I am in recovery mode, that's not an option. I think for now, I will just restore to 1.1.3 but if anyone knows the next step in this process, it would be much appreciated. I'm not sure if there is another technique of downgrading from 1.1.3 to 1.1.1, but please suggest if possible.

thanks

EDIT: Now I keep getting an error when I try to get back on 1.1.3
    PLEASE, someone help!

2. TexanMan05 macrumors regular

TexanMan05

3. pedroistheman thread starter macrumors 6502

pedroistheman

nevermind about the second problem. I just restored back to 1.1.3. My only question is what do u do after downgrading to 1.1.1 in recovery mode?

4. pedroistheman thread starter macrumors 6502

pedroistheman

I just need a link for apptapp 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 that would work while im in recovery mode

5. polishmacuser macrumors 6502a

polishmacuser

if you use a mac then use independence(mac) if not then ibrickr(windows), they both kick the phone out of recovery mode

6. ch0w macrumors newbie

i'm stuck at the recovery screen too, did you find away to kick it out of it and back to normal mode?