Help in identifying a part

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Unknown warrior, May 15, 2016.

  1. Unknown warrior macrumors newbie

    May 15, 2016
    Hi folks.
    Our iMac has been turning itself off after ten mins which is annoying. Had a mate look at it and the plug where the display monitor plugs in has been burnt out on each end. Does anyone know what it would be called ? Hoping to buy another one and spot solder it back in and see if that fixes the problem . Have provided a pic of the part.

    Attached Files:

  2. Unknown warrior thread starter macrumors newbie

    May 15, 2016
    Thanks Bizzle that's the part.
    They want $32.00 for shipping to Australia. Robbery

Share This Page

3 May 15, 2016