Help! In need of a scheduling application!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by eddiexhart, Feb 28, 2012.

1. eddiexhart macrumors regular

eddiexhart

So my very good friend has hired me to digitalize her life.
    She's a small business chiropractor that runs her business out of her home and has A LOT of clients. She wants me turn her appointment book into an online and sync'd one cloud. I just don't know how to go about it.
    I was looking into and trying to use schedulicity.com but it's WAY to complex.
    Can somebody PLEASE help me with this? I've done a Google search but I just don't even know where to begin.

2. vincent.m macrumors member

Why can't you just use iCal? It's simple and effective, best of all, iCloud is free.

3. eddiexhart thread starter macrumors regular

eddiexhart

I would love to but just don't know how to go about it.

4. GimmeSlack12 macrumors 603

GimmeSlack12

Why did she "hire" someone who doesn't know how to accomplish the task at hand?

You could also use Microsoft Outlook, a bit more robust than iCal but none more simple. Another easy, free method is using Google Docs, Calendar and Contacts (Gmail).

5. vincent.m macrumors member

6. eddiexhart thread starter macrumors regular

eddiexhart

She hired someone to clean up all of her emails, sync her iOS devices, and digitalize her life. But in the middle of doing it, she asked if I could figure out how to put her on online schedule.

7. ksmith80209 macrumors 6502a

Have you tried Setster.com (http://www.setster.com/)? I have a friend who is a chiropractor and he just implemented this within his website. Having just used it, I have to say it works pretty well.

8. schedulista macrumors newbie

eddiexhart, sorry to hear about your problems with Schedulicity.

My company does online scheduling for people just like the chiropractor who hired you.

Our service is very simple to set up (this is something we work very hard at), and if you have any questions we can walk you through the process over the phone.

If this is still something you're interested in, you can sign up for a free trial of Schedulista (my company's service), here: http://www.schedulista.com

If you need any help getting set up, or have any questions, you can call us at (206) 457-3451, or email info@schedulista.com.

Best of luck!

-- Lowell Manners
    Founder, Scheduista
    lowell@schedulista.com