Help Indentifying Old Max (PIC)

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by beavis420, Jun 19, 2009.

1. beavis420 macrumors newbie

Hello MacForums! I'm a new member here and I'll admit, i'm not much of a Mac user.

I was reminicing with some friends about our child memories like playing Oregon trail on the old Macs when I thought about this one picture that was taken of me in Kindergarden playing some game.

Here's the picture:

[​IMG]

I know it's not much, but would anyone know what kind of Apple computer this is?

The photo was taken on July 15th, 1993. I remember it specifically because they let use the computer to ourselves without having to share on our birthdays.

If that picture was too vague, my apologies. I was just curious to find out what kind of computer that was. Wanted to relive some old childhood memories.

2. Iowan macrumors newbie

Identifying Old Mac

I can't be sure, but it looks like a model from the Apple II line (maybe an Apple IIe?). The link below points to the Wikipedia article on the Apple II family. Maybe you can find out more there. Anyway, that's my best guess. I hope it helps!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Apple_II_family

3. jodelli macrumors 65816

jodelli

That could be an Apple IIe Platinum model that came out in the late 80's. It looks like there could be extra keys on the right.