Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iPadmaster211

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 7, 2012
Hey guys

Let me start at the biginning....
I jailbroke my iPad 2 GSM model iOS 5.1.1 and it was fine for about 3 months till it got slow i turned it off and tried turning it back on but got stuck on apple logo...after a play with buttons it finally came back to normal ,but my jailbrake apps ,including Cydia kept crashing....Then i tried to restore it and it failed, so i tried a Reset 'All Content and Settings'.Apple logo.....Tried putting it in Recovery mode and restoring with IPSW file but Failed.........I've tried Snowbreeze ,Tiny umbrella,Redsn0w,iReb,Fixrecovery..........tried updating my iTunes and try restoring it again or update.... but i either get error 1600 or 21!!!! I know the sullution to these errors are as easy to fix as putting your device in PWNED DFU, but PWNED DFU is not possible on iPad2 ...................!!!!! HHHEEEELLPPPP!!!!!!!!!! plse guys im willing to give up JB......

BFizzzle

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2010
Austin TX
Hey guys

Let me start at the biginning....
I jailbroke my iPad 2 GSM model iOS 5.1.1 and it was fine for about 3 months till it got slow i turned it off and tried turning it back on but got stuck on apple logo...after a play with buttons it finally came back to normal ,but my jailbrake apps ,including Cydia kept crashing....Then i tried to restore it and it failed, so i tried a Reset 'All Content and Settings'.Apple logo.....Tried putting it in Recovery mode and restoring with IPSW file but Failed.........I've tried Snowbreeze ,Tiny umbrella,Redsn0w,iReb,Fixrecovery..........tried updating my iTunes and try restoring it again or update.... but i either get error 1600 or 21!!!! I know the sullution to these errors are as easy to fix as putting your device in PWNED DFU, but PWNED DFU is not possible on iPad2 ...................!!!!! HHHEEEELLPPPP!!!!!!!!!! plse guys im willing to give up JB......

you need to fix your host files... simple as that. or you are trying to restore to an older firmware. Only signed firmware is 6.0.1

both 1600/21 errors are for aptickets/old firmwares.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.