Help!! Iphone 2g gets hot, home button doesn't work and stuck in iTunes logo.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by cuzin34, Feb 23, 2011.

1. cuzin34 macrumors newbie

So i dropped my Iphone 2g the other day and it had a little scratch on the back and the Iphone started acting up. Home button stop working, the phone would make fussy noise, the speakers don't sound good anymore, it gets really hot, charging takes awhile, i lose phone and wifi signal when the battery is low, and it won't connect to my pc or car stereo anymore. my phone is Unlock and jailbroken version 3.1.3. So i went to cydia and download WiFi Sync and my phone started to sync but then the phone turn off by it self and it is now stuck in the Itunes log running a loop (turning on and of going to itunes logo). Since my phone can't connect to my pc i can't restore. Also WiFi sync deleted all my backups :(, does anyone know how to get them back? please someone HELP me? thanks.

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

If the backups got deleted, you can't get them back (without using an expensive data restore). Next time backup your backups.