help iphone 3g bb6.15 restore error

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by kasimmbotany, Aug 13, 2012.

1. kasimmbotany macrumors newbie

I have an iphone 3g that was running firmware 4.1 with baseband 6.15.00 I tried to restore it but didnt succeed, after googling a bit I found out that there was a way to downgrade the baseband from 6.15.00 and I did so and the phone dead, after followoing a ton of videos from Youtube none of the tricks solved my issue I took a shot of the problem Im facing

I tried to restore it to a custom firmware using DFU mode didnt succeed and I get stuck at restoring and then after a while i get 1604 error from itunes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJPQ9ajrPA8&feature=youtu.be

as ou can see from the above video the iphone stucks on the state as seen on video above and when I try to downgrade the Baseband using ultrasn0w I get the attached screenshot error.

please help me :((

Attached Files:

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You might have to flash the ipad bb first and then try to downgrade it.
    Its in inconsistent state cause from the ipad bb you attempted to restore to factory firmware.

3. kasimmbotany thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the reply Applejuiced I tried that flashing iPad baseband again and restoring to a custom firmware but didn't succeed, I also tried to downgrade it afterwards and restore it to custom firmware without baseband upgrade but still didnt succeed. Believe me I have taken a screenshot of my screen with the tools I have and used but no succes :( please help me in this regard :(

Attached Files: