Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BenjaminKR

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 13, 2011
I have an iPhone 3G and ever since I had the logicboard replaced on my Macbook Pro 13" June 2009 I have had issues syncing the phone. Everything (address book, email, apps, music) syncs fine, but my calendar won't. I've tried resetting the phone, re-installing the OS, but nothing works.

Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this problem? The phone isn't under warranty anymore and it's annoying to not have my appointments on me at all times.

Thanks!

PS - another odd thing is that when I try to restore the phone and click "restore from scratch" and click continue, it automatically switches to the most recent backup and continues from there.

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
I have an iPhone 3G and ever since I had the logicboard replaced on my Macbook Pro 13" June 2009 I have had issues syncing the phone. Everything (address book, email, apps, music) syncs fine, but my calendar won't. I've tried resetting the phone, re-installing the OS, but nothing works.

Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this problem? The phone isn't under warranty anymore and it's annoying to not have my appointments on me at all times.

Thanks!

PS - another odd thing is that when I try to restore the phone and click "restore from scratch" and click continue, it automatically switches to the most recent backup and continues from there.

Are you sure it's the phone? Might the computer not be syncing the calendar up to the cloud?

Or, on the phone, try deleting the account and adding it back again by hand (not restoring from backup).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.