Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RalphMac

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 2, 2010
Just like the title says, lol, i know this has to be common, as i found a thread here:

Topic : iPhone 4 clicks off during incoming call, drops call within 10 seconds
http://discussions.info.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2522322&tstart=90

i had a incoming call and after 10 seconds or more, after the call is done and i hang up, i hear the iphone click sound, and it goes to sleep mode. I have 2 slide the arrow to get back to the home like usual

Whats the best solution? I just JB and installed all my cydia files and dumped all my music and videos as well.

RalphMac

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 2, 2010
Bump, would really help if someone can help on this one. Is this common?

Also this a replacement I received from apple, I believe in week 29, no 5k serial

and when I got home, i even set it up as a new phone, new itunes account, think everything should b fine.

Edmoil12

macrumors member
Jun 1, 2010
It sounds like a reception issue. I would bet it might just be the network reception in the area where you live, or interference from being indoors or another network issue. How many bars do you typically get (in iOS 4.0.1)?

goombah88

macrumors member
Aug 6, 2008
Sounds to me like the OP had his/her phone locked before the call came in. In this case the phone is doing what it's supposed to after an incoming call is done...revert back to the state it was in (in this case locked). If your phone was unlocked when the call came in it would stay that way. If you were in a game, then back to the game, etc, etc. You see where i'm going with this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.