Help!! Iphone 5 iOS 7 LAGG!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Thekidtorres, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Thekidtorres macrumors regular

Hi everyone, I am very worried because since I upgrade my I5 to ios 7 I noticed its a little laggy, specially when i play any game... I can play for 1 minute and after that it starts to work very lag.. VERY...
    When I had ios 6 I had jailbreak for a while but it started to work a little slow, so I updated to ios 6.1.3 and deleted the jailbreak (I dont know if that was the correct step to delete the jailbreak)
    Has anyone any idea of what can i do?? I restore to fabric and it still the same..
    Hope someone can help me, I am very worried...

PD: Sorry for my english i am from Argentina.

2. nilzi macrumors regular

Try the tips of this article
    http://www.extremetech.com/mobile/1...e-4s-and-iphone-5-battery-life-and-reduce-lag

3. MrMacMack macrumors 6502a

Backup to icloud then restore iOS using iTunes and then set the phone up using the icloud backup.

4. Thekidtorres thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for your help, the problem is not specifically with ios 7, of course it got worse, but with ios 6 I noticed some lag before I removed the jailbreak too.. Can I have a virus or something like that??

5. nilzi macrumors regular

Hard to say, but I can confirm the lag was caused by software, not the hardware's problem.
    Find a repair shop that near your house, ask the professional repair man for help.