Help! iPhone auto backed up to Work PC!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by olletsocmit, May 20, 2013.

1. olletsocmit macrumors 6502

olletsocmit

I just plugged my iPhone into my computer at work and later realized that it made a full backup of my phone to my work computer. I have 2000 pics in there and a ton I other accounts. I don't want my work to be able to see any of this... How do I now cover my tracks? I want to entirely delete the backup and wipe anything else that might of been backuped. Dd my pics and vide go somewhere or other passwords? I just want to be sure I get it all.

I am a MacBook Pro user at home, so I dunno what happens on the PC.

Please help

2. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

If you plugged into your work computer, I assume to charge, what did you think was gonna happen when you then proceeded to open iTunes?

Google search on where iTunes keeps the backup files. Once located, just follow the folder hierarchy to the destination folder and delete the backup. It's somewhere deep in the iTunes folder. In the time it took you to type this out, you could've found your solution on google and already had the file deleted.

3. MasterTick macrumors 6502

I assume you're on Windows 7.

Click on the Start button, type "%appdata%" without quotes into the search bar. Then press enter.

Navigate to Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\ then delete those files.