Help.....iphone got a ghost in it!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by confused01, Jul 28, 2010.

1. confused01 macrumors newbie

:eek: My iphone seems to have a ghost in it - starts calling people randomly, sending random text messages, takes photos and tried to access iTunes store...any suggestions??? I've tried turning it off and syncing.

2. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

Have a preist near you? If so, a good exorcism does a possessed iPhone allot of good. Don't forget to tip the priest after the demon is exorcised and stay away from steep staircases and girls named Regan. The power of the iPhone (and Christ) may compel you.

If you want to go the lazy route, I would reset the phone by holding the sleep button and the home button till you see the apple logo on start up. If that doesn't work then you may wish to think about the priest again.

Last resort may be restoring and setting up new depending upon what iPhone model it is. Don't try and restore it yet till you post about what kind of iPhone it is and what iOS version you are running.

3. narimonk macrumors regular

narimonk

I suggest getting your holy USB cord, plugging it into your device of restoration (your PC) pushing the button that says Remove the Anti-Christ (Restore to factory settings) and scream "may the power of Jobs compel you!!" at the top of your lungs.

4. mgamber macrumors 6502a

mgamber

Power of Jobs? He wants a working phone, not a sales pitch and book of all purpose excuses. :D