Help iphone mail subfolders IMAP

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by maximilianblue, Nov 21, 2007.

1. maximilianblue macrumors newbie

Does anyone know if there anyway to get the iphone mail to check for new messages in subfolders of the mailbox without having to click on each one?

I have about 20 subfolders, each with mail filters set on the server so new messages arrive straight into folders. Please Help.

2. AlexisP macrumors newbie

Re: Help iphone mail subfolders IMAP

Did you ever get an answer to this post? I am having exactly the same problem as you.

Regards,

Alexis.

3. maximilianblue thread starter macrumors newbie

4. teedeepee macrumors newbie

5. asterizk, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012

asterizk macrumors member

asterizk

Did anyone ever figure out a solution to this?

There is a subsequent thread on the Apple forums here (which is still active), but it's still unsolved.

This morning I downloaded "eMailGanizer", a $5 iPhone app that is apparently good at organizing emails into folders, crossing my fingers that it would keep a more-in-sync count of unread messages for each folder, but -- so far at least -- it doesn't seem to support this.

This is killing me. I have probably 90 folders, all set up to get populated with MobileMe/iCloud server-side rules, but in order to see if any of them have messages, I either have to go through each one one-by-one on my phone, or get in front of my Mac.