help iphone plz

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by cat6736, Apr 1, 2010.

1. cat6736 macrumors newbie

hi i have just bought a iphone 3gs its with o2 and i have added a bolt on for web and walk to connect to the internet when i am out will i incurr extra charges this way im not very technical some one said i have to have a iphone tarrif for acces to internet
    thanks
    deb

2. androiphone macrumors 65816

if you bought it pay as you go, brand new on o2 then it will come with unlimited internet for 12 months for free, you shouldnt have to add any extra data package (you have to do this if it's a pay as you go iphone from o2)

if you bought it 2nd hand look at this 1 month or 12 month

3. cat6736 thread starter macrumors newbie

hi thank u i am still on contract with o2 so i have put my contract sim in the iphone so added web and walk bolt on is this enough ? i did not do through contrct because i have 9 months left on it #thanks

4. androiphone macrumors 65816

yeah that should be fine, I'm not sure how much data o2 gives you for the web bolt on (but if it said unlimited and you use it sensibly then you shouldn't use it all up) also if you look at this and reset the counter each month it should help you to keep an eye on the data usage

5. cat6736 thread starter macrumors newbie

thank u so much when my contract is up im going for that simplicity package gives me everything i need its brill many thanks

6. androiphone macrumors 65816