Help! IPhone screen acting up

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Felishaaa, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Felishaaa macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

My iPhone screen keeps resizing itself I guess and it either cuts off the bottom or the top and some of the right side. I have screen shots if anyone wants to see and if they could tell me how to post them :p

The phone is also clicking when I go into my photos after taking one. Help please! The screen is driving me crazy!

2. iRepair macrumors newbie

iRepair

For the camera issue...if your iPhone is still under warranty you can take it back to the Apple store for a replacement if when you are there you can recreate this problem for the employee at the Genius Bar to experience.

I had a 3GS that made a clicking/rattling sound when the camera app was open. I brought it back to the Apple store and showed the Genius the problem I was having and they immediately replaced the iPhone.