Help! iPhone UK - Pay & Go Question

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Tclare, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Tclare macrumors regular

Hey,

I am desperate for an iPhone. But I need unlimited texts, and realistically I can't go over £25 a month on a contract. At the moment this is pretty much impossible. But I noticed the deal below where you can get both unlimited internet and texts for £15 a month. My question is that will I be able to use that sim card in my iPhone without issue if I were to buy a Pay & Go iPhone and swap the sim cards around. I'm aware that it's unlikely I'll get visual voicemail and certain other features but that doesn't worry me.

http://freesim.o2.co.uk/nvBtjrmP

Thanks

Tclare

2. Pixellated macrumors 65816

3. INSomnia macrumors newbie

O2 Pay and Go

I also think you can change your pay and go tariff once a month anyway.

I am on O2 pay and go with an old 2G iPhone and I log into my O2 account online and can select whichever tariff suits me. It will let me do that every month if I wanted to, although I'm not sure why you would! The sim card I'm using is just an ordinary O2 sim from when they were giving away 4 free sims to anyone who asked for them!!

I can't remember what the tariff is called but basically, I top up with £10 a month and get 300 text messages and then that £10 is used for the Web & Wifi Bolt-on giving me unlimited data and use of various public hotspots. As I use my phone for data more than anything else, it works out fine for me.

I hope that helps answer your question.

Have fun

INSomnia