Help ipod frozen at restore but doesnt pop up at itunes

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by yadmaster, May 27, 2010.

1. yadmaster macrumors newbie

Okay so i bought a used ipod touch 2 days ago and its in mint condish but only prob is that the person selling it to me tried to restore the ipod to its factory settings and im guessing he didnt finish the whole process bcz when i plug the ipod to my computer all that pops up is a picture of a usb chord with an arrow pointing towards itunes on my ipod's screen ( the picture u would get wen u restore ur ipod) ive already tried re-restoring it but it still wasnt recognized by my itunes, ive also updated my itunes just to maake sure and it still doesnt work p.s its and 2nd g 8 gb ipod touch. Would putting it to dfu mode help??? and plzz dont tell me to plug it the sellers itunes to finish the restoring bcz he lives out of town

PLZZZZZZZZZZ HELP ME EVERYBODY THINKS I GOT SCAMMED BUT INKOW THERE IS A SOL SMWERE

2. yadmaster thread starter macrumors newbie

Update - yeah i put my ipod in dfu mode and its just a black screen that doesn't appear on my itunes

3. liamkp macrumors 68020

liamkp

google iphone dfu-ive heard alot of good things about it. If that doesnt work you should probably return it.