Help! iTunes Store question

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by zpeo, Dec 19, 2010.

1. zpeo macrumors newbie

Hey guys, so I'm in a bit of a pickle...

After downloading a couple of new paid apps in the app store this morning my little brother (9) asked for a go on my iphone, big mistake! After leaving him on it for less than 30 seconds he'd accidently reopened the app store on my previous page (the paid apps section) and clicked on the tom tom sat nav (£39.99!!!!!) and somehow managed to download! Now luckily i managed to turn off the wireless and 3g before it began downloading, but because i'd already bought 2 apps earlier it didnt prompt for my itunes password. Now, heres the problem, the app icon is sat greyed out on my springboard saying "waiting" underneath, ive tried respringing and powering off but it still stays there. Everytime i open up the app store it prompts for my password but i cancel hoping it will get rid but it doesnt! So basically my question is: can i get rid of it? and if so, how?

Any help is appreciated!

2. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

Sometimes the icon will appear before the purchase is processed, but you may already have been charged. I'd get in touch with Apple but don't expect miracles.