HELP: Just bought a USB Drive - Made a Mistake?

Shaun.P

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 14, 2003
Omicron Persei 8
Hey,

I've just ordered a SanDisk Cruzer Mini 512 MB Flash Drive. However, I've been reading more reviews about it 'suddenly not working' etc. I was stuck between the Titanium and the Cruzer Mini.

Have I made the right choice, or have I choose a rubbish product? I just wanted something that looked nice etc.

Please advise.

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
I have one and it's great! The way it lights up is AWESOME! When you get it, delete all the junk on it if you don't want all that password stuff and unnecessary software. It just takes up room and I think it's Windows only!

Comment

stridey

macrumors 65816
Jan 21, 2005
Massachusetts, Connecticut
FearFactor47 said:
Hey,

I've just ordered a SanDisk Cruzer Mini 512 MB Flash Drive. However, I've been reading more reviews about it 'suddenly not working' etc. I was stuck between the Titanium and the Cruzer Mini.

Have I made the right choice, or have I choose a rubbish product? I just wanted something that looked nice etc.

Please advise.
The Cruzer Mini has always treated me well. I've found it to be a rugged little device. Of course, everybody has a different experience, but I haven't experienced any problems with mine. The only complaint I have with it is that its name is always all caps.

Comment

Shaun.P

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 14, 2003
Omicron Persei 8
Thanks

Thanks for your reassurance! So how long have you had yours?

Anyone else got experience with these devices?

Comment

H&Kie

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2004
I've got mine for over half a year and it's great.
It looks like you can ride a truck over it without
damaging the thing. Nice piece of hardware!

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.