Help...Looking for a Plugin

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by Illmetaphor, Sep 30, 2009.

  1. Illmetaphor macrumors member

    Mar 15, 2009

    I am looking for a plugin/filter located at about 1 min mark of this video. It is the randomized numbers/letters that flicker throughout the video.

    Do they make this for Final Cut Pro?
  2. CaptainChunk macrumors 68020


    Apr 16, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ
    Most likely, that wasn't a plugin being used for that effect and rather a motion graphics and compositing application like After Effects.
  3. anthemus macrumors regular


    Apr 25, 2009
    For Final Cut your could try under "Filters > Video > Timecode Generator or Reader" Manipulate the location, direction, etc... have it cut in and out for a few frames. Or use the text tool and random place and type different letters and numbers. Effects like that take a little work....
  4. tri3limited macrumors 6502

    Jun 5, 2008
    If you have Final Cut this video leader comes as an extra on the disc. You could then screen the image over the top and lighten the under image to make up for any gamma change.

    That's the easiest way of doing it quickly. The text option is a good one but ultimately these things are usually done in a motion graphics package.

Share This Page