HELP! Looking for solid black MBP skin (with logo cutout)

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by rq42, Nov 25, 2010.

1. rq42 macrumors newbie

Hi all,

I've absolutely done my head in trying to look for a solid black skin for my MBP, all I want is the top to have a black finish, thats it!

I live in the UK so my choices are slim here - the only website I've found that does what I'm looking for is MacStyles.com but although the skin is a reasonable $19 the postage is $30!! Are you kidding me? I order posters from moviegoods.com for $10 postage.... it just doesnt make sense. :confused:

So can someone please point me to an alternative website I dont know about that does the solid black skin with the apple cutout?! It'll be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Manny

2. dj2mc macrumors member

dj2mc

Here you go mate.
    http://www.speckproducts.com/macbooks.html
    You didn't mention what size you want, so just go to the drag bar box, and select your model. Find the "SeeThru Satin Black" cases. The logo is SeeThru on the case.
    This is a 100% perfect fit, and is great quality. Choose Speck for ANY Apple case, or Incipio. Only ones I trust.

3. rq42 thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks for your help mate, except what i'm looking for is something to cover the flip side of the screen only, not a full kit but cheers all the same. :D

4. dj2mc macrumors member

dj2mc