Help: Looking for this theme/tweak - Desperate

Apopka

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 6, 2013
I saw this lockscreen theme and layout posted to day, but I CAN'T find it! Help PLEASE!

Attachments

Switchback666

macrumors 68000
Nov 16, 2012
SXM
Real nice :) looks something out of d_bar themes but ive been out of the theme scene for quite sometimes, hopefully someone here knows more.

Apopka

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 6, 2013
This was a post on an image board, he mentioned it was before "Scotter or Scrotter" it was an older Cydia tweak. But I've had no luck in finding anything resembling it.

Thank you to the people who try helping!

nanolife

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2011
Pasadena
Have never seen this before but would love to know. I really liked that keyboard theme.

Google search led me nowhere, reddit is so full of sh**. :confused:

Troneas

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2011
At the alternatives section.
http://www.reddit.com/r/iOSthemes/comments/1e0atf/how_to_achieve_this/

just read the comments, they tell you that the theme isn't really real.

i found nothing there to suggest that the theme is not real.

there is general agreement though that it was designed by this guy who is not willing to share the details of his craft.

to be honest i think its a bit unfair some people calling him names over at that site because of this. he is under no obligation to disclose his findings.

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012
I just want the keyboard and BiteSMS theme. :O
I just glanced through the reddit link (I don't care for themes) and I believe I saw how these were accomplished. Have you read through the thread on reddit? You might find some guidance on how to get the keyboard and bite theme.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
I just glanced through the reddit link (I don't care for themes) and I believe I saw how these were accomplished. Have you read through the thread on reddit? You might find some guidance on how to get the keyboard and bite theme.
Good idea, I'll dig through it later.

Apopka

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 6, 2013
i found nothing there to suggest that the theme is not real.

there is general agreement though that it was designed by this guy who is not willing to share the details of his craft.

to be honest i think its a bit unfair some people calling him names over at that site because of this. he is under no obligation to disclose his findings.
Oh well, thank you for giving the info that its unreleased. At least I don't have to go crazy looking now. :p