Hey everyone, so I'm in a bit of a problem here. Just this morning I woke up to my roommate, in a panic, telling me that my Mid-2012 13' Macbook had water spilled on it. So me, being very sleepy at that moment, immediately checked under my macbook to see that there was water under the laptop. In my mind, I thought some water spilled on the table beside the bed where I slept and that water had just recently been spilled by my roommate, thus waking me up. So anyway as I said I took my mac checked under and lightly wiped the water that was under my macbook, and (MY BIGGEST MISTAKE) went back to sleep. I know. I am a huge idiot to have been taking this too lightly. (NOTE. My macbook was onned overnight because I was downloading a file) I woke up 12pm, onned my laptop and realised it wasnt working. Nothing was working I tried charging it to see if the charger would at least light up. Nothing. I tried the battery indicator. Nothing.So I panicked. Long story short, I removed the protective casing and discovered dabs of water, wiped it off, opened up the back of the laptop, discovered more water on top of the water. On the motherboard(?)/Logic board(?) (not sure what its called) there was some sort of blue-ish, white-ish mold on it (which I'm highly suspecting it to be corrosion). I am now depressed and in loss of what to do. There are no apple stores nearby or anywhere in my city. So I removed the battery, TRIED to dry off any wet or damp part I could see in there, with extra care of course, looked everywhere in the internet for solutions. One of them was cleaning the motherboard/logicboard(?) with a toothbrush? Cause there was so much corrossion(?). I dont know. I left my macbook with no lid in front of an electric fan for the rest of the day and at night tried on the battery. It wouldnt on, nor charge but I tried the battery indicator and my God, it lit up. Right now, my laptop is upside down above a piece of cloth with me not knowing exactly how things would turn out. Anyone please?