Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

New2Mac4ODU

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 18, 2013
So I ordered my MacPro 15' last Tuesday and payed for the extra fast shipping and have been tracking...Stalking my FedEx location... It's in Dulles, Va at the Destination Facility this morning (which it updated at 6:36Am EST) which is 20 minutes from my house in Bristow VA...and it's Saturday... When will it ship/ Be delivered to my house because apple and fed ex say two different days at least a day apart...HELP!

Last edited:

powerstrokin

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2013
So I ordered my MacPro 15' last Tuesday and payed for the extra fast shipping and have been tracking...Stalking my FedEx location... It's in Dulles, Va at the Destination Facility this morning (which it updated at 6:36Am EST) which is 20 minutes from my house in Bristow VA...and it's Saturday... When will it ship/ Be delivered to my house because apple and fed ex say two different days at least a day apart...HELP!

Patience, Grasshoppa.

Just call FedEx and ask if it has been put on the truck for delivery. If not, you can request to pick it up at the facility.

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
More details. What day does Fedex say and what day does Apple say? If Fedex says Monday, they will attempt delivery Monday.

bcaslis

macrumors 68020
Mar 11, 2008
If it's at the destination facility now, it almost certainly be delivered on Monday. Watch the status tomorrow morning and it should change to out for delivery. That has been my experience.

New2Mac4ODU

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 18, 2013
If it's at the destination facility now, it almost certainly be delivered on Monday. Watch the status tomorrow morning and it should change to out for delivery. That has been my experience.

I can only hope it comes tomorrow or early/before the apple date :( . Thanks!!!:p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.