iPad help me about ipad air

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by amrtat71, Dec 1, 2013.

1. amrtat71 macrumors newbie

amrtat71

hi every body
    nice to meet you it's my first thread.
    at the first ihave Apology because my english not very good.
    i'm ali and i'm from iran i want to buy an ipad air and i'm indecisive to buy wich of the ipad accessories.
    for Boycott my country the Products are very expensive and we have not much very choice you now every of products are ready but it's expensive and don't like pay much money and Waste it.so i can just one time buy a thing and i decided to buy best of them.
    Being made up if help me
    i have some choice be happy if you tell me it's best of thing or not if it was best i buy it and if not best please say what another are the best

screen protector:

1_Moshi iVisor Screen Protector XT (Crystal Clear) for The New iPad AirBlack

2_ iSmooth - Lifetime Guarantee - Designed for Apple iPad Air

cases:

1-MoKo Apple iPad Air Case - Slim-Fit Case
    2-Devicewear Detour: iPad Air Case
    3-Devicewear Slim iPad Air Case

about stylus i'm not sure and don't want buy this one right now it is not too necesary the thing is important that be very fast like i am write with a real pen if you know thing hel me.

i believe at home i don't use the case very much i buy it for out of home and university at home its safe and jist screen is important

if you have any offer o'm happy.
    i'm waiting for your help
    thanks alot

2. chiu macrumors newbie

hi

Hi Ali!

This is going to be my first post also! welcome to the forum, I'm sure everyone is really friendly and helpful on this forum.

I'm also looking for a good screen protectors too, I heard those HD Clear screen protectors way better since it almost gives an "invisible" feel to the screen and it attracts much less finger prints. I would definitely suggest screen protectors though, if you bring your iPad out a lot, it will protect the screen from getting scratched!

As for cases, I just recently received the iPad Air case I purchase off Amazon, its called rooCASE Dual-View Folio Case, I am planning on writing a review of the case soon, I can link you the thread after I post my review :)! So far the case works great for me, and it comes with a free stylus! I probably wont be using the stylus as much, but it's always good to get something for free! lol

I hope my information helps!

3. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

I can better assist you if you can tell me if you have access to amazon and are able to get packages shipped from amazon to your home.

4. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

5. amrtat71 thread starter macrumors newbie

amrtat71

no amazon is boycott my country but we have some friends in dubai maybe they can buying from amazon i'm happy if you give your offer if i like it Anyway found a way and buy it.
    thanks for your help

6. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Here what I recommend as a case and screen protector:

Case:
    MoKo Apple iPad Air Case - Smart Case for Apple iPad 5 Air (5th Gen) Tablet, BLACK (With Smart Cover Auto Wake / Sleep)
    http://amzn.com/B00CK9DA9M

Screen protector:
    Tech Armor Apple iPad Air (Generation 5) Premium High Definition (HD) Clear Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [2-PACK] - Retail Packaging
    http://amzn.com/B00EL94Z4I

Since you are in Iran, you need to watch these by your countries Amazon website.

7. amrtat71 thread starter macrumors newbie

amrtat71

thanks for your
    but it's not thing i think to another
    for screen protector are you sure Tech Armor has best ans better than moshi ivisior?

for the case i want a powerful case and light i am very like tow below case

the number 3 is very good but also number 2 are good i want the thing between of two case number 3 are very good i see the video in youtube and for me have 2 issue with this case one is that don't have protector like case2 and have magnet. id ont like magnet think it's bad and make yellow point maybe

Indeed case 2 is thing i think about it but want thing between 2 and 3 if is Available and if not oooooooooooh is very hard to decide..........:confused::confused:

8. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Tech armor is much cheaper and you get lifetime replacements for any problem.

For a very protective case I recommend:
    Black/Blue Survivor Case + Stand for iPad Air
    http://amzn.com/B00FXL49X0
    Or
    SUPCASE Beetle Defense Series for Apple iPad Air Full-body Hybrid Protective Case with Built-in Screen Protector (Black/Black) - Dual Layer Design and Impact Resistant Bumper (Fit iPad 5th Generation)
    http://amzn.com/B00GDHAT3W

Does it have to be shipped by amazon?

What kind of case are you looking for? One with a cover or one that is very protective.

9. amrtat71 thread starter macrumors newbie

amrtat71

thanks for all you help
    i hope you don't angry about me for a lot of question
    you now all of ipad is screen and if it scratched not good and if screen protector less quality and other thing it's very bad so it's important and the reason of a lot of question..and for screen protector i want buy the best and money not important i pay for it so with this description now you thing amour is the best?better than moshi?

you know i don't this case again say like thing between

i hope Don't be upset
    thanks alot for your help
    بخاطر تمام راهنمایی های شما سپاسگذارم

10. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

11. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

I only have tech armor and I have never tried Moshi. Tech armor has been great to me for the past few years. You seem to be leaning towards devicewear cases. Whatever one suits you best is the one you should buy. Me personally I like the detour case.

I am always her to answer any questions. This is macrumors. People like me like to help other users with these kinds of questions and many others.