Help me answer this

skasol

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
I am thinking of getting an iPhone today, but after playing with my friends iPhone I noticed the phone's volume wasn't loud enough when playing music.
I felt really soft with several songs played is anyone else experiencing low volume issues with iPhone?

Thank you for your help.

greenmymac

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2007
Tulsa, Ok
I am thinking of getting an iPhone today, but after playing with my friends iPhone I noticed the phone's volume wasn't loud enough when playing music.
I felt really soft with several songs played is anyone else experiencing low volume issues with iPhone?

Thank you for your help.
You felt soft?? I dont think we can help you with that... thats more like a doctor issue.

now as far as the volume my speaker works just fine and loud

abijnk

macrumors 68040
Oct 15, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Were you listening to an iPhone or an iPhone 3G? The original iPhone speaker kind of sucked, the 3G speaker is significantly better, though not stellar by any means.

weeman

macrumors 6502
May 6, 2007
Orange County, CA
I was actually messing around at the apple store with a 3g iPhone and compared the 1st gen speaker quality with the 3g and for some reason the 1st gen was definitely louder but the 3g was definitely clearer

skubish

macrumors 68030
Feb 2, 2005
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Thank you for your help.
headphones

Do you use the speakers on an iPod?

skasol

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
it was the 3g. And I meant to say it felt soft. Thanks for your help

Dr. Cabrera

macrumors 65816
Aug 25, 2008
Los Angeles